Saturday, March 31, 2012

Priesthood Session GNO

Since all of the men go out to dinner and then to the Priesthood Session of Conference and then usually to dessert, it leaves all the women & children with a long night to deal with. The last couple of years, KTuck has thrown a little get-together to pass the time. Usually, we go eat & craft at her home. But this time, we met her for some swimming & some ice cream. It was so much fun! The kids LOVED it! (And it was nice to hang out with all the ladies!)
***NOTE: I forgot my camera so I used Victoria's. Some of the pictures are real pretty blurry but
by the end it was more funny than anything. A blurry picture is better than no picture at all, I say!***
Our Swimming Fun:
Then, most of us hadn't ate dinner so we went to McDonald's for dinner AND ice cream!
Such a fun night!

1 comment: