Saturday, March 24, 2012

XOXO to my Hubby!

My Hubby participated in his last Fargo BBall Tournament in Grand Forks this weekend. They won one game and lost two AND he got a sprained ankle. Sounds fun, right? Oh Boys???!!! LOL! (He DID enjoy himself though) He was gone all Friday afternoon/night and the entire day Saturday! Unfortunately, today happened to be a big Relief Society Meeting and Babysitting group. Which means he missed it all and I was on my own! GRrrrrrrrr! Oh well! What do you do, right? Anywho- I did get to go for a bit to the RS Conference (which was great btw. I'll have to write about it). And I went on a double date with the Wests and the Brothersons to the Hunger Games movie [as a 5th wheel! But it was a really good movie so Thanks guys! LOL]. Of course, I wish Brett could have been here but it wasn't a bad day by any means.
However, when Brett did come home, he brought me these. What can I say?- He missed me!:
Thanks! XOXO! Love you Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment